Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What a day already and we haven't even left for Austin yet!! I have been running around like crazy trying to finish up last minute orders, packing, cleaning and a million other things. I am so excited to go I can barely think straight. Then I check my email and Austin Kidbits featured us in their newsletter today! WhooooHoooo. It was a great little bit on Bebe Dulce and mentioned our trunk show Thursday night. Okay, now I really can't think straight. My wonderful brother came over to watch Alea so I could go into town and run errands. I needed to go to the post office and the bank. I mail everything at the post office and then head to the bank, only to realize that I left my deposits at home!!! Dang it!! Good thing we live in a small town and we are only 5 minutes away from town but geez, today has loads of excitement and my brain is not working!! So now I am sitting on the couch, having an early glass of wine and blogging. Whew. Not sure the glass of wine will hurt me or help, who am I kidding??? Of course it will help, wine ALWAYS helps!! HEHE

Cheers! We are off to Austin!

Visit us at Sanctuary Thursday night if you are in Austin! 6-8pm

No comments:

Post a Comment