Tuesday, July 14, 2009

"Give Back"

I am itching for more marketing and PR techniques. As of now I have sent out press kits to a few publications. Unfortunately, since sending them we have only been able to get in touch with one person. That person was of course the one person I almost didn't send a press kit to because they don't really do stories on businesses and people, they are strictly "news". Bummer. We will keep calling though. In the meantime, I will be writing another press release to send out, one that is more "news worthy" vs. informational on Bebe Dulce as a company.

I have a new program that I hope to launch August 1. It will be called "Give Back". Give Back is a program that I wanted to create to help give back to the community, non-profits, charities and organizations. Bebe Dulce will give a percentage of our sales to a chosen organization. We will let our customers choose the organizations where they can also honor someone. I chose the program "Give Back" because we want to give to organizations in need. I also want to give back to my loyal customers for shopping Bebe Dulce.

I hope that "Give Back" is a success and we can give LOADS of money to people that need it.


"The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up."
— Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment