Friday, July 31, 2009

My Day Was Made

Of course I love hearing that people love my products. I love when people email me after they have received their order and tell me how much they like everything. Yesterday I got an email from "Rachel" with a video attached. An adorable 3 year old little girl twirling in her new tutu. The title of the video was "Guess who won the best gift award". I am glad this cute little girl loves her new tutu as much as I liked making it.

It is late and I am still working on the details of "Give Back" or "Give Always", I can't decide on the name. I only have until tomorrow, I think I will sleep on it. I am so excited to launch this program and give to those in need while also helping my customers give!

Never stop researching and never stop marketing, so important for your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment