Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Vote for Bebe Dulce

Back to the Blog world! You know I have never been able to keep a diary. I just could never keep up with it. I would write a day or two and then forget to for months. That was years ago when I was single, had easy jobs, and no kid. Now I run my own business, married and have a very busy 1 1/2 year old. Why do I think I can keep up with this now????? I think I will just cross my fingers and imagine that I have more time than I know what to do with! Go Blog!!

As for Bebe Dulce, I am trying to redesign my website. It is really tough. I want add a few new features and upgrade it over all. This is such a big task, but so very important for my business. Websites are so complex and then add the search engine optimization!! WOW. I am glad I am not in the web business.

I entered Bebe Dulce in Start Up Nation's Home Based business competition. So follow this link and vote for Bebe Dulce! You can only vote once a day but once you vote you can get email reminders to vote every day. Vote Bebe Dulce daily!!

Anyway, back to my day with Alea and enjoying her silly-ness.

I wish everyone a day of love and laughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment