Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My first blog post!!

My first blog post!! I better make it good! HAHA

Today was a great day, my brother came over and babysat this morning for a few hours so I could get a little work finished. I am so glad to have my brother here. Alea just adores him and he babysits anytime for free. Living so far away from family, in particular my Mom, I don't know what I would do without a little free help and especially with someone I trust. He always talks about moving but I really hope he doesn't.

Tomorrow is daycare day! I am going to set up a Bebe Dulce table in the morning at the Aspen Club. I hope it is busy! I haven't set up a table there in months. I have also always done it with someone else but tomorrow I will be by myself. I am not a person that likes doing things like that by myself. Wish me luck!

I am really excited for the holiday weekend. I have never been a huge holiday person but now that I have a child, holidays take on a totally different meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment