Friday, July 17, 2009

Marketing Pays Off & My Baby Girl Rocks

You know about a month ago I decided to concentrate on marketing Bebe Dulce. I had been really busy with store orders but my internet business had slacked off. So I started researching marketing techniques, everything from internet based to handing my business card out more. I have been so focused on this. I have learned lots of things from doing loads of research. I will have to say all my hard work is paying off. I have been really busy with internet and "word of mouth" orders. I will also have to say that I really enjoying marketing, I am kinda surprised by that.

This afternoon I took Alea to town and we were at the fountain playing, well she was playing. Lots of kids are constantly there. Alea loves it. She is so social, although she barely talks in public, and loves other kids. Anyway, there are always balloons there for the kids to play with and of course Alea was playing with a balloon. There was another balloon a couple of feet away from her, she walked over to the balloon, picked it up and took it over to a 10 month old little girl standing with her Mom and gave her a balloon!!! I am so proud of her. I work so hard on making sure she shares and today made it all worth it. What a good girl :)


"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
but by the moments that take our breath away."
— Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment