Monday, July 20, 2009

Goin' ta Austin!

Well, Jen has done it again! She has gotten more orders! We will soon be in stores in southern Cali! I love expanding our market. Once we ship the orders, we will let you know where you can find us in SoCal!!

We are headed to Austin, Texas this weekend. Bebe Dulce will be having a trunk show at "Sanctuary" for their anniversary party. This is our first trunk show, hopefully the first of many to come, and we couldn't be more excited. Plus I will be seeing my long-time friend and now sales rep, Jen who I haven't seen in 6 or 7 years! We are in for a fun-filled weekend! My how times have changed. The last time Jen and I saw each other we both lived in NYC and went to all the best "hot spots", now we are both married with kids and have little time for ourselves much less hitting all the "hot spots"! I am sure we will make time this weekend though! I will tell you all about it next week.

Jen and I will also be heading to several of the Austin stores that carry Bebe Dulce baby gifts. I love seeing my products displayed in stores. Hopefully, I will remember to take pictures of the displays for everyone to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment