Monday, November 29, 2010

Super Mommy Tip #5

Freeze it! Many times when I make dinner, I make double the amount and freeze the extra. Then when I don't feel like going to the store or just don't feel like making dinner period, all I have to do it take out ready made food from the freezer and toss it in the oven, throw it on the stove or heat it in the microwave. You can pretty much freeze any type of food. Some of my favorites are lasagna, chicken casserole or any casserole type of dish. I bake it first, then take the portion I am going to freeze, let it cool, then I wrap it in plastic wrap, then aluminum foil, then a Ziploc bag. I do all those steps to avoid any kind of freezer burn. I also freeze lots of soups and chili. For those I just cool first and put it in a Tupperware to freeze. I like enchiladas too, for those I just cook the chicken or meat, wrap up the tortillas with cheese or your favorite inside goodness and then wrap with plastic, aluminum foil and a Ziploc. When you take them out just put them in your dish and cover it with enchilada sauce and bake. Yum!

So next time, make a little extra and toss in the freezer, you will be glad you did!

-When you exert positive energy you will receive positive.

Remember 20% off all Bebe Dulce orders plus FREE shipping.
Shop for your favorite sweet baby at Bebe D!  www.bebedulceaspen.com

*I will refund the 20% after the order is complete via your payment method.

No comments:

Post a Comment