Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Alea

Today is Alea's birthday! I can't believe she is the big 3! I remember when she was just a few weeks old I told my Mom and husband that we all should write down what we think she will be like when as she gets older. Unfortunately we didn't, but I can tell you that I would have never imagined that she would be who she is. Her personality is so endearing as well as dominating, she lights up the room the moment she walks in. She can convince you to give her whatever she wants in seconds. She is so happy and so loving. She is extremely friendly and likes to chat with anyone and everyone she passes on the street. If she has been bad and I try to give her a treat of some sort she tells me that she can't have it because she was bad. She potty trained herself 6 weeks after she turned 2 (I seriously didn't do anything except buy the little potty) Seriously she is one of a kind and I can't imagine what my life would be like without her or what my life was like before she came along. Here are a few pics of my princess #1.

Here she is moments after she was born.
Here she is at 1.
And at 2.
Of course here is the first time she laid eyes on her baby sister.
 And one of my all time favorites. For some reason she calls Emme, Bella, no earthly idea why. We don't even know anyone named Bella. And by the way she is the BEST big sister I could have ever ask for.
And yesterday (she is a fairy princess in case you are wondering).
She can definitely make me loose my mind but she can also be the sweetest most kind little person. Yesterday she was being particularly not so great and I didn't feel good, so it was a rough day to say the least. After the husband came home I went into my office to finish up a couple of orders. A few minutes later she came in and looked at me and said Mommy, I am sorry I didn't listen and didn't take a nap today, I promise I will be a good girl tomorrow. Awe... and then proceeded to give me a huge hug and kiss (she gives the best hugs EVER).
And this morning it was 7:30 and I had not heard a peep out of either one of the girls which NEVER happens, so I decided to go check on them (and make sure they were still alive) Alea was in Emme's crib and they were both awake, just playing, I have no idea how long they were awake because nether one of them had made a sound. I love that she loves her baby sister so much!

Happy Birthday Alea.

No comments:

Post a Comment