Friday, November 12, 2010

Week 4 Challenge Part 2

Okay, I was feeling a bit lame about this weeks challenge (since it took less than 5 minutes!) so I decided to add a second lame part. Lame meaning it took me way less than 5 minutes for this part. Definitely not lame in what I did because it was exactly what I needed/wanted.

So I took the same sweater that I made the neck warmer for Alea and sewed above the neck seam all the way around the turtle neck. Cut off the turtle neck. Folded the end to hem to the width I wanted and made myself a ear/head warmer. Those of you who know me at all know that I wear my hair up pretty much everyday. The only problem with that in the winter is that putting a hat on means taking my hair down and then immediately putting it back up once I secretly take the hat off. I needed something to cover my ear and head and be able to leave my hair up. Note this is for me I'm just quite as good of a model....
Pretty cute, huh? Please ignore the sour face, the shadows and the food/dirt or whatever is on the wall. Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment