Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Me

....well sort of.... Same me with a new look. Okay not really a new look for me but for my cyber me. You have probably heard me say before I like change.  Change seems to brighten me up a bit and keep me on my toes. I guess you can see the first thing I changed was the look of fabulous Mr. Blog. What do ya think? Not too bad, huh? The second thing that will be changing is good ol' Mr. Website. You know since I stated my website 2 1/2 years ago I have never been super happy with the features and look. Hopefully that will change soon. I have been working on a new site on and off for about a month now. I am probably about half way done and hope to finish it up sometime this month.  I will offer a registry, gift certificates and fun, new fabulous products, clothes to be exact. Beyond cute dresses, pants, shorts, shirts all in adorable fabric. I can't wait to show you. I actually have the new items that I am going to launch with the new website already finished, now I am just waiting to finish the site. Chop, chop Claire!!

As for a New Years resolution. I actually try all year to be a good person, happy, loving, caring. I don't really wait until the New Year do well, anything. Right now I am really trying to be more patient. I need patience. Having a 3 year old tests anything and everything I have in my body and mind. So I will say if I am going to choose a resolution it will be to take deep breaths and be patient. Ahhh I feel better already :)


Stay positive, think positive, be positive and you will receive positive outcomes.

No comments:

Post a Comment