Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Mom is the best, seriously...

You remember a couple of weeks ago I posted this and I talked about these cool things that I wanted. Well today imagine my excitement when I opened my front door to this!


It wasn't a total surprise although it was a "surprise". After she read my post she said that she thought she should get me a Silhouette.... for Mother's Day. An early Mother's Day present from the best Mom EVER. I can't even tell you how excited I am to get to know this bad boy. Unfortunately, neither one of my darling kids decided to nap this afternoon so I guess my date with my new bad boy will have to be post-poned. But until then I will just be happy and grateful that I have the best Mom EVER.

If you have never seen this amazing machine, check out their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment