Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh the Holidays....

I love all my little side businesses...they keep me going. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have all these hobbies turned businesses. Then the holidays arrive and all my fabulous side jobs make my head spin...I can barely keep up...I am exhausted...I am not complaining...I love my life...I am glad I have work.....I love everything that I create....even my children....my children make my head spin.  Ohmmmmm...Deep Breath

Just to give you an idea. Yesterday I edited photos from a shoot, made candles, made lotion, made shea butter, tutus, baby hats, onezees all while being a Mom. I am grateful my friend Sarajane watched Alea in the morning, so that I could try and catch up. Today I have made lotion, candles, and bread. If I can make it through this week on my feet I will be grateful.

I am not complaining, I am happy. I think I forgot that I have one more kid than I did last holiday season. I will keep singing Jingle Bells and hope that my kids decide to take naps.

I will leave you with my favorite gift idea this year. Of course it is do-it-yourself. Make it for your hubby, your parents, in-laws, yourself, anyone, I am pretty sure they will love it!

Scroll down to the bottom of this page and watch the video.
http://www.chroniclebooks.com/index/main,book-info/store,books/products_id,8942/title,Silhouette-Art/

Same thing basically as above.
http://www.lepapierstudioblog.com/2010/12/diy-tutorial-silhouette-ornaments.html

I am going to do mine on canvas and frame it. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment