Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Honoring Anna Rose

I am so excited about this month's "Shop 2 Share" organization! I feel very privileged to honor Anna Rose Votey. Anna Rose was born to my cousin Stacey and her husband Chuck. You can really tell by reading Anna's story that she touched so many lives in so many ways. Please take a minute to read her story at Bebe Dulce's "Shop 2 Share" page. I can't believe it has been over 5 years, I remember when Anna was born and vividly remember email updates from Stacey and Chuck on Anna's status. So needless to say, I am honored to honor Anna!

More Bebe Dulce...

Through talking to my sales reps in the past couple of weeks the summer has been VERY slow for most of our stores :( August was pretty slow for us on our website also. So... we are now offering FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50. We want to lend a hand as we know the summer was tough. I haven't put an end date on the free shipping yet, as I haven't decided how long to let this promo go, 1 month, 2 months, till the end of the year???? We will see!

Have a Great Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment