Monday, September 21, 2009

Burrr It's Monday

Mondays are always tough. Although I work on and off through the weekends, Mondays are still Mondays regardless of the fact that I work at home for myself. Mondays are just made to catch up and work hard to get the week started. Last Monday started my week off with a bang! A great review, a magazine requesting info about Bebe Dulce it couldn't have began much better. This Monday, 4 stores that are extremely late on their payments, calling them just to get blown off, sending late letters, just not the fun and exciting bang I was hoping for. Oh Well, you win some, you lose some. Plus it snowed today and it is freezing, it is suppose to get down to 30 tonight! Burrrr, I wasn't finished with Summer.

Anyway, I have 2 large orders for stores to finish up this week. When I watch the news I feel fortunate to have work right now. There are so many people without jobs and so many companies closing, it is so sad. I hope Bebe Dulce continues to grow so I can hire people without jobs. What I think is even more sad is that Simon from American Idol is making (I think I heard right) $45 million this season! REALLY?? What is this world coming to?

No comments:

Post a Comment