Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sorry I got lost....

It has been over a week since my last post (gasp!). I have a millions things on my mind but haven't really felt like putting them out there. Life and motherhood takes over and well...I just get lost in life sometimes. I just feel like I go and go all the time (because I want to not because I have to) then I make and create new things often and I am just on auto-pilot. Then I breath and take time to enjoy life. The weather has been beautiful here the past several days, so we have enjoyed the sunshine and warm (45 degrees feels warm these days). Unfortunately when I am soaking up life, I take a break from virtual life. Anyway, I am back today and thought I would share a few pics of the loves of my life....

My baby cutie pushing a baby around that is practically the same size as her.


My big cutie getting ready for swim class.


Big cutie doing her chores while Mommy naps...if only but she LOVES to vacuum with her tongue out.


She likes to keep her tongue out while swimming too.

Then my hubs decided to be romantic..... this is what I woke up to after my girls night out...



It said, I love you more but it must have rubbed off while she was sleeping, dang baby!!

Anywho, I hope everyone had a fabulous LOVE Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment