Saturday, August 15, 2009

My, How Time Flies When You Are Having Fun Working!

Wow, it has been almost a week since my last post! That is the longest I have gone without posting! I guess things have been busy this week. Busy in a good way, of course. Orders are still coming in and I am filling them as quickly as possible. On top of that I am researching places (websites and blogs) to review my products, re-designing my tutu's (just for a fresh fun look!), designing a new onesie to match the tutu's (so cute, I can't wait to post pics for you to see!) and adding my products to my new website (I feel like I will never finish :). All in the name of a fun, good growing business! WhoooHooo!

I get so inspired by looking at other websites and seeing how they "do" things. I hope that someone, anyone gets inspired by looking at my website and reading my blog, (crossing my fingers :)

We have a big trunk show planned in Nashville next Friday, so excited! I think it will be grand! Until next time, keep on working, researching and having fun (not in that order!) !

Oh and how could I forget! My "Shop 2 Share" blog post was featured on 5 minutes for Mom! Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment