Thursday, August 6, 2009

Gotta Love It When The Hard Work Pays Off

I have been non-stop marketing and I feel like it is really paying off. I now have companies contacting me instead of me always contacting them. I mean I don't have people knocking down my door or anything but it is nice to have people contact me wanting to connect or wanting us to attend their show, etc... I really just have to pat myself on the back as the hard work does payoff occasionally. The main key to marketing is that you can never stop. I want to find as many places as I can to market Bebe Dulce and now "Shop 2 Share". I really want "Shop 2 Share" to be a huge success and am researching every outlet in order to ensure that it is a success and we give as much money as possible to those in need.

Now I just need to finish the new website.....what a daunting task!

Going to Denver this weekend for a party and taking Alea to the zoo. I am soooo excited to take her to the zoo or maybe I am just excited myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment