Monday, October 5, 2009

Holding Hands

This weekend Alea's school had their annual Fall festival. We went and although Alea knows plenty of people she wanted to hold my hand most of the time. She typically never wants to hold my hand, I literally have to force her when we cross the street. I will have to tell you that the fact that she wanted to hold my hand was one of the best feelings. She wanted to hold onto me and walk around, at times I lead her and other times she lead me.

So many times through the struggles of being a business owner and being a Mom I realize that sometimes I just need someone to hold my hand. At times I feel like I have great direction and know exactly what I want and how to get it. Other times I feel lost and feel like I have no idea what I am doing. Regardless of the reason everyone needs someone to hold their hand from time to time, it just makes you feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment