Monday, August 3, 2009

"Shop 2 Share"

I am so excited to finally launch "Shop 2 Share"!! After much debate and consideration about the name, we have finally chosen "Shop 2 Share". I think the name suits the program perfectly, When you SHOP Bebe Dulce you are SHARING with those in need. It is really simple but so powerful in what the program can do. My goal of this program is to CONSISTENTLY give. Sure it is easy when someone emails me for silent auction donations to send them a few things or when a friend emails or calls me to ask to donate to this walk or that run. The thing is, that's not consistent. Programs that operate ALWAYS give, they ALWAYS SHARE. I want to ALWAYS SHARE too. I don't want to hound people with my favorite quote, but that is what inspired me to start this program and I hope it inspires you too. It is short and simple, just what I like...

"Be the change that you wish to see in the world."
— Mahatma Gandhi

So here's to the success of "Shop 2 Share"! I hope we can give more than I ever expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment