Monday, May 17, 2010

I love Moab

So Friday, Tigey and I decide to head to Moab, UT for the weekend. We get up Saturday morning and are off by 9am, it is about a 4 hour drive and we made it without any headaches. This was are first time we have gone away with 2 kids. Luckily, the kids were great and besides Alea only napping a total of 30 minutes the whole weekend everything went smooth9she was great just a little on edge at times!). We had a wonderful weekend and the weather was perfect. Not too hot definitely not cold, it finally felt like winter might end soon! I got some great pictures that I am excited to share. I had been probably 10 years since I had been to Moab and I forget how absolutely beautiful and breathtaking it is. Most of these pics are at Arches National Park. So if you have never been to Arches or Canyonlands National Parks, they are definitely worth going the sheer magnitude of the rocks are simply amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment