Monday, December 14, 2009

Poor Neglected Blog....

My poor neglected blog....Life has been busy the past month or two and unfortunately Baby Blog is the last on the list of things to do. Bebe Dulce has been featured in many blog, magazines, editorials, etc... You can always check them out on our press page. I do encourage everyone to check them out, you can win free products on almost all of our reviews!!

I was just "tweeting", when I came across a tweet that a woman's 2 year old drowned in a pool this afternoon, so very sad. When I followed that tweet a little more I came across another woman who gave birth to a beautiful little girl on Nov. 30 (that was Alea's due date) and five days later the baby died in her mother's arms of CHD (Congenital heart disease). Both stories are unbelievably devastating. I can't imagine what these poor women are going through. I can't even begin to comprehend. What this brings me to during this holiday season, is that we can get so wrapped up in the "hoopla" of the holidays and our busy lives (as mine has been so extremely busy the last month) and just cherish our kids. I know we all do but give them an extra hug and big smooch. Be grateful for what you have...your child.

Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment