Thursday, October 22, 2009

Living the Life of a PR Mama

In the past week since the launch of the Peek-a-Boo clip I have been doing non-stop promoting. I have been in contact with magazines, online magazines, blog reviewers, Le Leche, Mom PR websites, etc... I will have to say I wish I did more diligent promoting sooner, it really works! Just in the past week, I have probably gotten responses from nearly half the people I have contacted. I feel like the Peek-a-Boo clip is getting me in the door but then everyone wants to see mainly gifts sets for gift guides. Everyone seems to love the Peek-a-Boo clip idea but for some reason no one seems to currently be nursing?? I am just trying to look for people that are nursing to review the Peek-a-Boo, is nursing a thing of the past?? I don't think so.

PR is fun and I feel like I am really getting the hang of it considering I have not an ounce of experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment